The SUGAR WEASEL a 7-inch direct impingement pistol chambered in 300 BLK
It’s built on clear anodized M16 spec receiver set (no forward assist), and features the same fast-twist barrel, Cherry Bomb muzzle brake, adjustable gas block, and 6-inch M-LOK handguard as the higher priced Honey Badger. It uses a 6-position receiver extension (AKA “buffer tube”) that houses a carbine length action spring and buffer, and is topped off with a custom grey SB Tactical™ SBA3™ Pistol Stabilizing Brace® (PSB).
Please note that early Sugar Weasel models shipped with the polymer Honey Badger ejection port cover. Sugar Weasel pistols produced after August 2018 all have a “standard” metal ejection port cover (pictured).
- CLEAR ANODIZED M16 SPEC RECEIVER SET
- BARREL: 300 BLK, 7 INCH, 1:5 TWIST
- MUZZLE: 25° TAPERED SHOULDER, 5/8-24 THREAD
- MUZZLE DEVICE: CHERRY BOMB MUZZLE BRAKE
- GAS SYSTEM: PISTOL LENGTH, ADJUSTABLE GAS BLOCK
- TRIGGER: SINGLE STAGE
- CUSTOM 6-POSITION SBA3 PISTOL STABILIZING BRACE
- CLEAR ANODIZED 6 INCH M-LOK HANDGUARD
- CLEAR ANODIZED CHARGING HANDLE
- 90° FIRE CONTROL SAFETY SELECTOR
- WEIGHT: 4.7 lbs
- LENGTH: 22.25 IN – 25 IN
By checking this box, I affirm that I have read and agreed to the full terms, as shown here
There are no reviews yet.