The Fix by Q is the biggest step forward in bolt-action rifle innovation since 1962, and is the foundation of what Q believes in – science and innovation.
By identifying a gap in the market, setting goals to successfully reinvent the traditional design, and developing a product far superior to the conventional bolt gun. This isn’t just another custom rifle pretending to be something new… This is something new!
- One-piece receiver (no chassis = less weight)
- 45° Short throw bold handle
- Fully adjustable folding stock
- Free float Q-SERT handguard
- SR-25 Magazine compatible
- Full-length M1913 Picatinny top rail
- Muzzle: 5/8-24 Threads, Tapered Muzzle, Cherry Bomb Muzzle Brake
- Trigger: 2-Stage Match
- AR Style controls
- WEIGHT: 6.4 lbs
- LENGTH (OPEN): 35.1″ – 36.6″
- LENGTH (FOLDED): 25.9″
- BARREL: 1:7 Twist, Lightweight Profile, Stainless Steel
- COLOR: Brown-ish Grey Accents
By checking this box, I affirm that I have read and agreed to the full terms, as shown here
There are no reviews yet.