While SureFire’s exotic SOCOM65-Ti is best suited for bolt-action precision rifle, sniper and hunting applications, the versatile SureFire SOCOM65-RC2 suppressor meets and exceeds the needs of the majority of .260 caliber, 6.5 Creedmoor and 6mm semiautomatic rifle users by utilizing the same technically advanced design and engineering that earned the SOCOM556-RC suppressor a victory in the harshest, most demanding suppressor trials in US Special Operations Command history.
The SOCOM65-RC2 incorporates the latest in manufacturing techniques and materials to produce a class-leading suppressor, delivering the utmost in sound attenuation and a tremendous reduction in flash and dust signature. It all starts with our dedication to design and our refusal to use anything but advanced Inconel alloy and stainless steel materials that are CNC laser-welded for uncompromising durability. Inside, SureFire’s technically superior internal baffling reduces back pressure as well as sound to match supreme accuracy with extreme quiet when compared to an unsuppressed weapon. And SureFire’s patented Fast-Attach®system makes attachment/removal of the suppressor quick and easy in any environment.
Built for consistent performance and a long service life, every SureFire suppressor is proudly designed and manufactured in the USA.
- Length: 8.4″
- Diameter: 1.5″
- Weight: 21oz
- Materials: High-Temp Alloy and Stainless Steel
- Coating/Finish: DLC and Cerakote Finish
- Based on the design of the US Special Operations Command suppressor trial-winning SOCOM556-RC; the SOCOM65-RC2 features the finest engineering and materials for unsurpassed performance and reliability
- Durable high-temperature Inconel alloy/stainless-steel construction withstands extreme use
- Tight tolerances and precision bore concentricity result in superior accuracy
- Cutting-edge internal venting reduces back pressure, cyclic rate and gas blowback to significantly decrease operating temperatures
- Tremendous sound, flash and dust signature reduction; virtually non-existent first-round flash reduces user detection
- Patented, tool-less Fast-Attach® design allows quick, easy attachment and removal
- Innovative mounting adapters feature multiple bearing surfaces for tight mating with suppressor
- All SureFire SOCOM rifle and carbine suppressors are test fired to ensure no more than 1 MOA groups compared to that of the baseline unsuppressed rifle
- Sturdy construction; delivers long service life
- Proudly designed and manufactured in the USA
WHAT’S IN THE BOX:
- Surefire SOCOM65-RC2 Suppressor
- Owner’s Manual
By checking this box, I affirm that I have read and agreed to the full terms, as shown here
There are no reviews yet.