The revolutionary SureFire WARCOMP flash hider is the world’s most shootable flash hider. Its patent-pending design provides three valuable functions:
- It provides over 99% reduction in muzzle flash compared to a plain muzzle, which helps to conceal the shooter’s location and preserve his dark-adapted vision.
- It virtually eliminates muzzle rise, which enhances monitoring of target reaction and staying on target for faster follow-up shots.
- It serves as a rock-solid mounting adapter for all SureFire SOCOM Series Fast-Attach®suppressors, including the SOCOM-RC and RC2 models.
Precision machined from US Mill-certified heat-treated stainless steel bar stock — including high-precision single-point cut threads for optimum thread interface — the WARCOMP features an Ionbond DLC coating to provide maximum protection under harsh environmental conditions and to facilitate cleaning even after extreme use.
When used in conjunction with a SureFire SOCOM Series Fast-Attach suppressor, the WARCOMP provides multiple bearing surfaces to ensure superior suppressor alignment and prevent any ringing of tines inside the suppressor. A rear labyrinth seal mitigates gas leaking from the back of a suppressor, minimizes potential carbon buildup in the indexing system, and facilitates suppressor removal after extended firing. Every SureFire WarComp is individually inspected for concentricity and alignment.
For rock-solid mounting of a SOCOM Series suppressor, unparalleled flash reduction, and minimizing muzzle rise, there’s literally nothing like a SureFire WarComp—the world’s most shootable flash hider.
MOUNTS: All SureFire SOCOM Series sound suppressors. 5.56mm silencers will not fit on a 7.62 muzzle device!
NOTE: SureFire SOCOM Series Fast-Attach sound suppressors and current-model WarComps, muzzle brake and flash hider adapters are NOT compatible with previous (non-SOCOM) SureFire Fast-Attach sound suppressors, muzzle brakes, or flash hiders.
- Patent-pending design provides over 99% flash elimination; virtually eliminates muzzle rise
- Serves as rock-solid mounting adapter for SureFire SOCOM suppressors
- Multiple bearing surfaces provide suppressor alignment and prevent tines from ringing inside suppressor
- Precision machined from US mill-certified heat-treated stainless steel bar stock
- High-precision single-point cut barrel threads for optimum thread interface
- Individually inspected for all critical dimensions, including concentricity and alignment
- Ionbond DLC coating provides maximum protection against harsh environmental conditions and facilitates cleaning after extreme use
- Labyrinth seals prevent carbon buildup on suppressor lock ring indexing system
- Installation requires no permanent modifications to weapon
- Made in the USA and backed by SureFire No-Hassle Guarantee
By checking this box, I affirm that I have read and agreed to the full terms, as shown here
There are no reviews yet.