- The Griffin Armament Optimus 9 is 6.6 inches and only 12 ounces for optional maneuverability while it is rated the same as its first generation. For the second generation Optimus, researchers developed the patent-pending ECO-FLOW™ baffle technology to ensure the suppressor remains at the cutting edge of technology and development. This baffle system provides reduced back pressure, has H900 improved heat training, greater structural strength, enhanced durability, and longer service life.The Griffin Optimus 9 is constructed of extremely durable stainless steel, providing high performance and reliability. This universal suppressor is compatible with tilt barrel semi-automatic pistols, sub guns, fixed barrel firearms, and rifles. Impressively, it fits nearly all popular cartridges and firearm combinations. The 2nd Gen Optimus employs Griffin Armament patent-pending Universal QD Piston System, uniquely outfitted with adapters to ensure quick attachment and detachment of the suppressor. Suppressor enthusiasts appreciate this silencer for its practical user-serviceability. With compatibility at the forefront of Griffin Armament’s Optimus, the options are virtually endless.
- Full-auto rated!
- Full configuration weight (taper mount minimalist devices only): 15.7 oz
- Full configuration length: 7.9”
- Short configuration weight: 12 oz
- Short configuration length: 6.6”
- Build material: stainless steel
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
- 5/8×24, .30 Cal, Taper Mount EZ break muzzle device (doesn’t require shims/timing)
- Taper Mount Minimalist Blast Shield (for mid-size configuration)
- Full booster assembly
- CAM-LOK piston (for use with 9mm, purchase the separately available CAM-LOK® barrel adapter to run the CAM-LOK® system)
- 9mm (.38”) and 5.56mm (.22”) endcaps
- Tools to aid disassembly/maintenance
- User manual
By checking this box, I affirm that I have read and agreed to the full terms, as shown here
There are no reviews yet.