SureFire’s revolutionary SOCOM65-Ti is the lightest rifle-mount suppressor we make, but if you want the best in noise attenuation, quality materials and precision craftsmanship, it’s a genuine heavy hitter.
Designed to meet and exceed military sniper rifle suppressor specifications, the SOCOM65-Ti is optimized for use with bolt-action 6 mm, 6.5 mm and .260 caliber weapon systems, making it an excellent suppressor choice for hunting applications and precision rifle competition. Of course, the Ti in its model name stands for titanium, and it should come as no surprise that SureFire employs only high-grade titanium alloy to produce a premium suppressor that weighs a mere 11 ounces while maintaining our strictest durability standards.
But it isn’t just exotic materials that make the SOCOM65-Ti. Our engineers painstakingly crafted the SOCOM65-Ti’s internal venting technology to evenly distribute thermodynamic gases, greatly reducing pressure impulse effects on the projectile as it clears the muzzle. Precision manufacturing tolerances, strict attention to bore concentricity and suppressor alignment, and our versatile Fast-Attach® mounting system combine to provide the best titanium suppressor available.
Built for consistent performance and a long service life, every SureFire suppressor is proudly designed and manufactured in the USA.
- Lightweight titanium construction allows for minimal impact on weapon-handling characteristics
- Front plate, baffles and locking ring machined from titanium alloy for increased weight reduction
- Tight tolerances and precision bore concentricity result in superior accuracy in hunting applications as well as bolt-action precision rifle shooting competition
- Tremendous sound, flash and dust signature reduction; virtually non-existent first-round flash reduces user detection
- Patented, tool-less Fast-Attach® design allows quick, easy attachment and removal
- Innovative mounting adapters feature multiple bearing surfaces for tight mating with suppressor and a precise fit
- All SOCOM65-Ti suppressors are test-fired to verify sub-1 MOA group size and point-of-impact shift
- Durable construction delivers long service life
- Proudly designed and manufactured in the USA
By checking this box, I affirm that I have read and agreed to the full terms, as shown here
There are no reviews yet.