The AAC 7.62-SD unit is a fast-attach silencer specifically designed for 7.62x51mm (.308Win) ammunition; however, it is also suited for use on smaller calibers, such as .300BLK and 5.56mm.
Crafted by Advanced Armament Corporation in Alabama, the
7.62-SD offers shooters the versatility and extreme durability necessary for full-time suppressor use on select weapons. By eliminating 98.9% of the muzzle sound pressure, AAC took progressive steps to preserve the hearing of the shooter, as well as to reduce the signature of the muzzle blast. Quiet and stealth… A great combination.
An early version of the new 7.62-SDN-6 option, this 7.62-SD suppressor features an all-Inconel baffle stack that was redesigned for optimal efficiency with full-power 7.62mm ammo. This silencer also acts as a superb multi-caliber can for multiple weapons, offering superb performance on .300BLK, 6.8 SPC, and 5.56mm. Go ahead, test it on your various firearms!
*Note: As of July 2015, all 7.62-SD suppressors now ship with an AAC 51T Flash Hider for 5/8×24 included! Two premium products for this reduced price is a steal of a deal… Just ask the many satisfied customers who submitted 5-star reviews for both.
- Sound reduction: 30 dB
- Weight: 23 ounces
- Length: 9”
- Build materials: stainless steel; Inconel
- Finish: high-temp Cerakote™
- Watch our informative video clips for even further intel (Videos tab)
- Several 5-star reviews from impressed customers (Reviews tab)
- What a looow price point!
WHAT’S IN THE BOX?
- AAC 51T Blackout Flash Hider (Free!)
- Black nylon utility pouch with closure and belt loop hitch for personal transport
- User manual