As a shooter, you realize how important a good sight picture is. You may also have heard people say that “silencers turn sound into heat.” That heat can quickly build up and cause mirage that will completely obscure the sight picture (especially through higher power optics), causing the shooter to not be able to see the target through the heat.
Armageddon Gear is a company full of shooters like yourself (and a great group of people besides) that make a simple solution to remedy this issue. A sound design, great craftsmanship and top-notch materials are combined in this thermal mirage cover to prevent mirage from hindering your ability to reach out and touch the target.
The Armageddon Gear “REGULAR” Suppressor Mirage Covers are:
- Rated for bolt-action and semi-automatic rifle fire
- Rated for high rates of fire up to an 800 degree silencer
- Easily installation and removal in a matter of seconds
- A range of colors to meet your specific requirements
- Fully adjustable by way of a shock cord retention that can be easily manipulated for a more secure or custom fit
- Constructed with a thermal lining that prevents the outer nylon cover from melting (rate of fire dependent on model)
In short, if you’re planning on taking more than a few shots with a high powered scope, don’t forget your Armageddon Gear Mirage Cover.