The Gemtech GM-22 rimfire can is the result of over 20 years of suppressor innovation and research. The cutting-edge G-Core baffle stack design enables the shooter to easily maintain this unit without sacrificing noise reduction.
Located in Idaho with industry roots dating back to 1976, Gemtech developed the GM-22 using 7075 aluminum, adding considerable strength to the innovative design. In fact, the G-Core suppressor line is the strongest Gemtech has produced. The manufacturer treats this particular silencer’s core with their very own C3 Technology, resulting in a smooth finish that prevents lead buildup, therefore improving disassembly and cleaning. However, it is advisable to avoid harsh treatment solvents (e.g., Hoppe’s No. 9, the “dip,” ultrasonic cleaners).
Do not be fooled by its diminutive appearance (5” length, 2.5 ounces)—the GM-22 is an impressive silencer that is a must-have for suppressor enthusiasts. And being the lightest can we offer, its handling is off the charts, making for an enjoyable and effective shooting experience.
- Sound reduction: 36–39 dB
- Caliber: 22LR, 22WMR, 17HMR (not rated for 17WSM)
- Full-auto rated (22LR only)
- Tube finish: matte black Cerakote™ with reduced visual-IR signature
- Core finish: C3 Technology
WHAT’S IN THE BOX?
- Tan nylon utility pouch with closure
- Target for shooting practice
- Warranty card and user manual