The Otter Creek Hydrogen-S is an extremely light weight and quiet suppressor made with the PRS shooters and hunters in mind. The unique look comes from external weight reduction, removing all unnecessary material to keep the weight down but still as strong as possible – this results in a suppressor that has 10% more surface area and a lower weight that sheds heat faster and cools down quicker.
On a 20-pound match rifle, an ultra-light hunting rig, or your 5.56 running drills, the Hydrogen series is right at home with a full auto rating so long as the suppressor is kept under 800 degrees. All Hydrogen series suppressors feature industry standard universal 1.375×24 rear threads so you can pick what mounting system best fits your needs.
BARREL LENGTH AND FIRING RESTRICTIONS:
- 18” – 6.5 PRC/SAUM and WSM cartridges
- 14.5” – 6.5 creed, 260 Remington, 243 and other similar cartridges
- 11.5” – 5.56/223, 6.5 Grendel, 6 ARC
- Length: 7″
- Diameter: 1.625″
- Weight: 9.3 oz
- Material: Grade 5 Titanium
- Limited Full Auto Rated! (Under 800 Degrees Farenheit)
WHAT’S IN THE BOX:
- OCL Hydrogen-S 6.5mm Suppressor
- 5/8X24 Direct Thread Adapter
- Tube Clamp
- Owners Manual
OTTER CREEK LABS HYDROGEN-K 6.5MM
SKU: OCL HYDK65 Category: Specialty
There are no reviews yet.