The Otter Creek Hydrogen-S is an extremely light weight and quiet suppressor made with the PRS shooters and hunters in mind. The unique look comes from external weight reduction, removing all unnecessary material to keep the weight down but still as strong as possible – this results in a suppressor that has 10% more surface area and a lower weight that sheds heat faster and cools down quicker. The Hydrogen-L has better cross performance between 300 blackout subs and 308 than almost any suppressor on the market.
On a 20-pound match rifle, an ultra-light hunting rig, short barrel 300 blk, or your 5.56 running drills, the Hydrogen series is right at home with a full auto rating so long as the suppressor is kept under 800 degrees. All Hydrogen series suppressors feature industry standard universal 1.375×24 rear threads so you can pick what mounting system best fits your needs.
BARREL LENGTH AND FIRING RESTRICTIONS:
- 24” – 300 Norma, 300 RUM
- 22” – 300 PRC
- 20” – 300 win mag
- 18” – 6.5 PRC/SAUM and WSM cartridges
- 14.5” – 308, 6.5 creed, 260 Remington, 243 and other similar cartridges
- 11.5” – 5.56/223, 6.5 Grendel, 6 ARC, 7.62×38
- 7” – 300 blackout super sonic
- 5” – 300 blackout subsonic
- Length: 7″
- Diameter: 1.625″
- Weight: 9.3 oz
- Material: Grade 5 Titanium
- Limited Full Auto Rated! (Under 800 Degrees Farenheit)
WHAT’S IN THE BOX:
- OCL Hydrogen-S 7.62mm Suppressor
- 5/8X24 Direct Thread Adapter
- Tube Clamp
- Owners Manual
OTTER CREEK LABS HYDROGEN-S 7.62MM
SKU: OCL HYDS762 Category: 7.62mm Rifle
There are no reviews yet.