The Otter Creek Lithium 9 was designed from the ground up to offer the best weight to suppression ratio of any 9mm SMG/PCC suppressor on the market. It uses internal features and venting to help reduce port pop on direct blowback operating systems and features industry standard 1.375×24 rear mounting threads to easily be adapted to the mounting system of your choice. The OCL Lithium 9 is compatible with 3-Lug booster/piston mounts and can be used on 9mm handguns.
Please Note: Because the Lithium 9 has a smaller blast chamber than most typical rifle suppressors a direct thread mount must be used if it’s being fired on 350 legend, 300 HAMR, 223/5.56, 308 and 6.5 Creedmoor and other similar cartridges so that you have maximum blast chamber volume not being occupied by a muzzle device.
BARREL LENGTH AND FIRING RESTRICTIONS:
- 9mm: Full auto rated, no barrel length restrictions.
- 300 blackout subsonic: Full auto rated, no barrel length restrictions.
- 300 blackout supersonic: Semi auto, 7 inch barrels and longer.
- 357 magnum lever action rifles: Yes, 4 inch barrel length restriction.
- 350 legend, 300 HAMR: Semi auto, 16 inch barrels and longer
- 223/5.56: Semi auto with intent to keep temperature down/low volume use, barrel must be 16 inches or longer.
- 308 Winchester/6.5 Creedmoor: Bolt action hunting applications only/low volume use, 20 inch barrel or longer.
- Length: 6″
- Diameter: 1.5″
- Weight: 5.7 oz
- Material: Grade 5 Titanium
- Full Auto Rated!
WHAT’S IN THE BOX:
- OCL Lithium 9 Suppressor
- 1/2×28 Titanium Direct Thread Mount
- Tube Clamp
- Socket Tool
- Owners Manual