The SilencerCo AR-15 Lower Receiver is made from billet 7075-T6 aluminum, it is precision machined for compatibility with all of your preferred parts. The lower receiver is finished in a type III hardcoat anodize for added durability and corrosion resistance. The new design includes a proprietary ambidextrous bolt catch, integrated enlarged trigger guard, and ambidextrous multi-position sling swivels as well as various other features. With the SilencerCo Billet AR-15 receiver, you get the materials, finish, and features you want and need to complete your dream AR-15 build.
The SilencerCo SCO15 provides a lightweight yet durable AR-15 lower receiver for your next rifle build. With its sleek design and upgraded features, the SCO15 is optimized for compatibility on your dream gun. Featuring a proprietary ambidextrous bolt catch, flared mag well, and an enlarged trigger guard, SilencerCo pulled out all the stops for functionality and dependability.
Using their state-of-the-art in-house machining, SilencerCo is known for their quality and longevity with not just their suppressors, but now their firearm parts. Constructed of 7075 aluminum, with a 3D printed 17-4 stainless steel bolt catch release, this AR-15 stripped lower receiver is reliable and robust without adding too much weight onto your build. With the integral ambidextrous anti-rotation QD sling cups built into the SCO15 design, this SilencerCo lower receiver is the perfect addition to your next AR-15 build.
- Billet AR-15 lower receiver
- Build Material: 7075 Aluminum
- Finish: Type III hard anodize
- Bolt Catch Release Build Material: 17-4 stainless, 3D-Printed
- Integral ambidextrous anti-rotation QD sling cups rear of receiver
- Enlarged integral trigger guard
- Flared magazine well
- Optimized for use with standard Mil-Spec lower parts kit and buffer assembly
- 45- to 90-degree fire selector window
- Rear tensioner bolt hole (bolt not included)
WHAT’S IN THE BOX:
- Proprietary ambidextrous bolt catch / release