*A trust exclusive to Silencer Shop, when Form 4’s are processed and submitted by Silencer Shop (Form 1’s not eligible at this time)*
The Single Shot Unlimited Gun Trust is the most flexible, economical, and simplest trust available. This Single Shot Unlimited option offers a lifetime “subscription” with just one simple payment. Once a suppressor, or any other NFA item is purchased, a Single Shot Trust will automatically be assigned to your account. Designed for the NFA enthusiast, the Single Shot Unlimited Gun Trust is the perfect option for those looking to invest in their NFA future.
After you’ve purchased your single shot, we’ll prepare your ATF Form 4 that you’ll receive via Docusign (you’ll also receive your Single Shot Trust, no notary required!). Once you’ve electronically signed your Form 4, we’ll ship off your documents to the ATF for review. The trust will also include instructions on how to add and/or remove trustees.
Lastly, your account will need to be updated to reflect that you are wanting to file under a single shot unlimited gun trust. This can easily be adjusted in your account login, or you can give us a call and we can make the switch. If you’re a first-time customer, when you are registering, be sure to select your filing as a “Unknown Registration.” Your single shot unlimited gun trust will be automatically added to your next NFA item purchases made through Silencer Shop. It’s truly as simple as that!
The benefits of a Single Shot Unlimited Gun Trust include:
- A one-time fee for a lifetime of NFA purchases
- The flexibility of adding different responsible parties, or trustees, to different trusts once each NFA transfer is approved by the ATF
- The ease of filing as an individual because no responsible parties are listed initially on the Trust
- Benefit of adding or removing responsible parties with an addendum, provided by Silencer Shop at no additional expense
- One NFA item per Trust, custom serialized by suppressor for simplicity
- A trust generated by a top gun trust attorney, legal in every state it’s legal to own a suppressor excluding IA and VT – and specifically designed to NFA purchases
- A trust exclusive to Silencer Shop, when Form 4 applications are processed and submitted by Silencer Shop (Form 1’s not eligible at this time)
There is a lawyer that can provide technical support for this trust; but, they cannot give legal advice since this is a do-it-yourself form option. As mentioned previously, if you prefer to work with a lawyer, please visit our lawyer referral page. If, on the other hand, you’re looking for a quick and easy gun trust without spending as much money, this is a great option!
This form is not legal advice and is to be used at your own discretion. Consultation with an attorney is highly recommended and this form is not a substitute for appropriate legal advice in your state.
For more information, read our blog post comparing and contrasting filing as an Individual, Traditional NFA Gun Trust, Single Shot Trust, Single Shot Unlimited Trust, and Corporation.